Willpower and Self Discipline
Willpower and self discipline are of great value in all walks of life, and are necessary for almost every act. They give you more control over your life, and help you achieve greater success. They enable you to have more control over your moods and state of mind, as well as your thoughts, words and actions. These skills are indispensable at work and at home, when alone or in company.
Willpower and self discipline resemble two powerful engines that are constantly at your disposal and which can supply you the power and drive you need. Without them, other people, circumstances and passing thoughts can easily direct and control your life.
Here is a list of what you can do when you possess willpower and self discipline:
- Have more control over your thoughts.
- Be able to ignore noise and distractions while reading or studying.
- Become more assertive.
- Have the courage to say no when you don’t really want to do something.
- Persevere with what you are doing, be it a diet or a physical training program, meditation, or any other program.
- Follow a plan to its successful end.
- Use your time more efficiently.
- Overcome laziness.
- Overcome shyness.
- Overcome negative habits.
- Overcome fear.
- Overcome inner resistance.
- Resist temptations.
- Quit smoking.
- Persevere with a diet until you lose weight.
- Control your eating habits
- Stop procrastinating.
- Stick to your decisions and execute them.
- Be courageous to take the first step.
- Act instead of just daydream.
- Control change and improve your habits.
- Engage in physical training or sports activity.
- Be able to get up early in the morning.
- Always finish what you start.
- Avoid anger and other negative feelings.
- Improve concentration.
- Improve the ability to meditate.
- Have the courage to speak up your mind.
Willpower and self-discipline gained through systematic training and development are always available to the person possessing them, under all times and conditions. They are not something that manifests sporadically and occasionally, but are under the control of the person possessing them.
~.* ♥ *.~
Shortly, we have the first novel in a series of seven being published about the courageous story of a young teen growing up in a home filled with domestic violence, and how she manoeuvres her way through such a difficult situation. Click here if you’d like to know more about this novel.
Click here if you’d like to be taken to the site where you can purchase this novel.